Common Good City Farm's Market CSA is a dependable source of fresh produce without the commitment of a traditional Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program.
Members of our Market CSA pay $240 up front to receive $265 in credit to spend at our weekly Farm Stand (which is held every Thursday 4pm-7pm during the season). Members shop the farm stand at any point during the season, picking out produce of their choice, until they have used up their credit.
Is the Market CSA Right for You?
- Are you interested in joining a traditional CSA, but missed the deadline?
- Worried about how to use the amount and variety of produce in a weekly CSA?
- Traveling a lot this summer and need a more flexible option?
- Do you love eating fresh, seasonal, local produce and supporting your neighborhood urban farm?
How the Market CSA Works
- Register online or at our Farm Stand and pay $240 via credit card or check, receive $265 in credit to spend at our Farm Stand, re-load as needed
- Check our weekly e-newsletter for produce you want
- Come to the Farm & choose your produce at our Thursday 4 – 7pm Farm Stand
Terms & Conditions
- We will do our best to provide a wide variety of produce each week. Because farm produce may be subject to circumstances outside of our control, we cannot guarantee specific produce availability.
- If the Farm Stand is cancelled due to extreme weather, we will email you as soon as possible.
- If the balance is not used by the end of the season, no refunds are provided.
How to Join the Market CSA
- Register online or make a credit card or check payment at our Farm Stand (will start early-mid May)
- Preferred registration by June 15, rolling acceptance afterwards